- Just simply attach the VGA/DVI and audio to the Transmitter, it starts to encode audio/visual to the Ethernet based IP packets.
- Just simply attach the Receiver to the monitor and speaker; it starts to decode the IP packets to the audio/visual signals.
- Support one Transmitter and multiple Receivers mode. There is no delay in between each receiver.
- Support multiple Transmitters and multiple Receivers mode for grouping broadcast if the switching HUB has the IGMP function.
- Built in the source selection button on the AV-900R receiver and convenient On Screen Display (OSD) menu for selecting transmitters.
- Support IR bridge function, you can use the IR remote controller at AV-900R site to control the set-top box at the site.
- An optional web-based manager software (Receiver) can be installed on any Windows PC to manage all the Transmitters and Receivers.
- Support HD video and stereo audio..
- Pure hardware design, plug-and-play, no additional software installation is required.